We would like to thank our wonderful customers who have helped us grow our business over the years. If you have any comments or feedback, please leave a note here. Remember, the best compliment you can give us is your referral.

This entry was posted in Customer Feedback. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Thank you for your business

1. Veleta Graham says:

I got many compliments from my neighbors and friends on my beautiful landscaping and driveway. The design is beautiful. MTP construction group did a wonderful job, and they come very highly recommended, also prices were quite reasonable compared to the other guys.

2. Samantha from Etobicoke, Ontario says:

MTP CONSTRUCTION did a wonderful job in my home, removing the board flooring and replacing it with beautiful marble tiles throughout my entire house. They also removed the board railing from my staircase, replacing it with steel railing in a beautiful designer pattern. These guys are very professional and work diligently and meticulously and completed the work right on time as promised, before the Christmas Holiday…..Thank you! MTP Construction, you guys rock!

3. Alma from Toronto, Ontario says:

In 2009 I hired MTP construction to put a washroom in my Basement Apartment. I must say I did shop around and do some price comparison and MTP was one of the most reasonable estimates that I got that fit right into my budget. Even when little problems came up along the way, they fixed the problem without any additional cost to me. Thank you MTP construction. Keep up the good work and great customer service.

4. Mr. & Mrs. Davis from Pickering, Ontario says:

Professionalism and quality work at a fair price. We were pleased with their detailed estimate, listing every step of the renovations. These guys were efficient, punctual and courteous and enjoy what they do. I will definitely be calling them again for any future home improvement and will also recommend to friends and family.

5. Joyce Affirim says:

I just wanted to thank you for the excellent job you did on my new powder room. Even my friends were thrilled with the results and were very pleased with your work. I love my new powder room. Quick service, highly recommended. Thank You MTPCG.

6. Salim B says:

Michael and his team from MTP construction did a good job of repairing our garage. It held up during the winter and is still in good shape. Thanks

7. Victoria says:

Michael and his team gutted and renovated my washroom. He made sure to involve me along the way and presented options when we came upon unexpected issues. He also replaced all the doors and hardwares and boxed in two really outdated closets with sliding doors, to create beautiful double door closets. He has done a great SOLID job of my washroom, and doors and as soon as I can get him back to do my apartment floors, he will be there!!

Victoria